Dr. Brynna Connor completed undergraduate studies with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology through Austin College in Sherman, Texas. Working in healthcare in different capacities solidified her ever-present interest in becoming a clinician, and her desire to go to medical school intensified.
Dr. Connor spent her first two years of medical school training at the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, in Guadalajara, Mexico. Her last two years, those spent in clinical training, were spent in Chicago with Ross University.
- the Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- A4M Membership
- the American Board of Family Medicine
Brynna Connor Family Medicine
2911 Medical Arts St., Suite 10, Austin, TX 78705, US