Adults who can benefit from HGH deficiency treatment in Austin, TX, often suffer from an extensive array of symptoms that negatively influence their daily lives. For some, it is overwhelming fatigue that makes it impossible to get through the day in a productive manner. Others find they suffer from depression and mood swings. There are those whose depression stems from the physical changes of early or rapid aging and weight gain. Then, there are the men and women who are always sick, or who suffer from a host of potentially debilitating health conditions.
The one thing that they all have in common is adult growth hormone deficiency – a condition that occurs when the body no longer produces enough growth hormones for its daily needs.
Hormone replacement therapy is the natural way to give back to the body what time has taken away. HRT treatments replenish dwindling hormone supplies so the body can function properly.
Growth hormone deficiency treatment provides the GH receptor cells throughout the body and brain with bioidentical HGH. With this renewed supply of human growth hormones, the body returns to a state of hormonal balance or homeostasis. The growth hormone receptors cells can once again carry out their extensive functions.
HGH deficiency treatment in Austin, TX, supplies the body with supplemental human growth hormones to achieve homeostasis – hormonal balance.
Who Will Benefit from Getting HGH Deficiency Treatment in Austin, Texas?
Both men and women over age thirty who suffer from growth hormone deficiency can benefit from HGH therapy.
How do adults know if they have growth hormone deficiency?
The following list highlights the most common signs of growth hormone decline in adults:
- Achy joints and muscles caused by muscle and bone loss
- Sleep disturbances resulting in daytime fatigue
- Sluggish metabolism leading to weight gain and poor glucose uptake for reduced energy
- Increased wrinkles, cellulite, sagging skin, brittle nails, and thinning hair for a rapidly aging appearance
- Frequent or longer-lasting illness
- Lack of sex drive and reduced orgasm intensity
- Erectile dysfunction in males
- Menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and night sweats in females
- Depression, anxiety, and mood changes
- Forgetfulness, brain fog, lack of focus
- High cholesterol or blood pressure levels
- Diagnosis of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, or dementia
If you recognize any of these warning signs as being present in your life, you may benefit from receiving HGH deficiency treatment.
Adults with any of the warning signs of growth hormone deficiency should seek testing and treatment from our HGH Clinic Austin.
How Do I Get HGH Deficiency Treatment and What Are My Options?
A diagnosis of growth hormone deficiency is necessary before you can get HGH deficiency treatment in Austin. To help save you time and money, our HGH Clinic Austin offers free consultations by phone with our medical advisors. Rather than a costly office visit, you can discuss your situation privately, and get the answers you seek.
Next, we will arrange for you to receive your blood test at a conveniently located lab near you at prearranged, affordable rates. Our medical advisors will also guide you through the remaining steps of completing the medical history forms and physical examination.
Upon our hormone doctor’s review of your results, the determination of any HGH treatment is made. The prescribed treatment protocol will be based on your level of hormone deficiency, as well as symptoms and overall health.
Here are the options you may receive:
- HGH injections: hormone doctors prescribe HGH injections to those adults who have diagnosed low growth hormone levels accompanied by symptoms that are impacting their lives in some way. HGH therapy directly increases growth hormone levels for fast results.
- Sermorelin or ipamorelin injections: these medications are secretagogues, helping the body naturally increase growth hormone production. Sermorelin and ipamorelin are best used by adults with declining growth hormone levels who do not yet have severe HGH deficiency symptoms as they are slower to work.
Please contact our HGH Clinic Austin for additional information and your free consultation.