Erectile dysfunction, hair loss, depression, mood swings, weight gain, low libido, insomnia – these are only some of the problems faced by males with low growth hormone levels. Growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in adults can increase the development risk of numerous potentially debilitating medical conditions, including cardiovascular disease, dementia, and type 2 diabetes. That is why the use of HGH for men in Austin, TX, is so beneficial.
Growth hormone levels begin their decline while most people are still in their twenties – at the peak of their performance physically, mentally, and professionally. The last thing anyone thinks about as they are starting careers and families is slowing down – that is not an option. Time passes, hormone levels continue to change, and slowing down is precisely what happens, causing havoc in its wake.
HGH therapy for men is the answer that most males seek to restore and enhance their lives, sexually, professionally, and personally in all areas of their day to day activities.
At HGH Clinic Austin, we believe that each man owes it to himself and all those who count on him to be the best he can be. That is why we provide confidential telephone consultations at no charge, convenient diagnostic testing, and affordable, personalized treatment programs to restore hormonal balance, well-being, and quality of life.
HGH for men in Austin, TX, can restore hormonal balance, well-being, and quality of life to males with growth hormone deficiency.
What Is HGH for Men and How Do I Know If I Need It?
Human growth hormone is a biologically identical supplement to the body’s naturally produced growth hormone – somatotropin. When hormone doctors prescribe HGH for men in Austin, they are giving them more of the vital chemical to make up for what the pituitary gland no longer provides.
HGH therapy for men replenishes the hormone supply the body needs to support the following functions:
- Cell regeneration
- Immune support
- Libido and sexual support
- Insulin and glucose regulation
- Cholesterol and blood pressure regulation
- Brain functions
- Emotional well-being
- Temperature regulation
- Hormone balancing
A man cannot know if he needs HGH therapy without undergoing blood testing of his hormone and other critical levels. A physical examination is also necessary to determine if any other health concerns are the cause of his symptoms. The first warning signs for any man that hormone levels are changing include:
- Low energy
- Weight gain
- Sexual decline
- Muscle or bone loss
- Depression or mood changes
- Sleep disturbances
Symptoms of hormonal decline are the first signs that blood testing of hormone levels is necessary to determine if HGH for men can help.
Benefits of HGH for Men in Austin, Texas
Doctor-prescribed HGH for men does more than merely balance growth hormone levels in the body. Treatment with HGH injections provides the GH receptor cells with what they need to perform their critical actions and provide the following benefits:
- Deeper sleep
- More energy and stamina
- Improved sexual desire, functions, and pleasure
- Better muscle tone
- Weight loss
- Stronger bones
- Reduced body aches and stiffness
- Sharper brain functions and memory
- Decreased depression and anxiety
- Improved mood and emotional state
- Faster, thicker hair growth
- Younger looking skin
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Increased cardiac capacity for exercise
- Stronger immune system functions
- Quicker recovery from exercise, injury, and illness
- Enhanced drive and productivity
HGH therapy for men provides benefits that impact all areas of a man’s life.
How Do I Get HGH for Men in Austin, TX?
Our HGH Clinic Austin location provides streamlined diagnostic services to help men get the treatment they need without wasting time and money in the process. Here are the steps to getting HGH therapy:
- Contact our clinic by phone or the form above for a free, confidential phone consultation
- Visit a local lab for a blood sample collection
- Complete the online medical history questionnaire
- Get a physical examination with a local doctor
- Have your follow-up phone consultation to discuss the findings and any prescribed treatment protocol
- Order and receive your medications and begin treatment