Adults diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency have a number of high-quality HGH medications they can use to boost their hormone levels. The type of medication depends on the severity of the growth hormone deficiency.
For those who are already dealing with multiple symptoms of low growth hormone levels, HGH therapy is the better choice. HGH injections provide an immediate supply of human growth hormone for the body’s receptor cells to utilize. Results begin to appear within a matter of weeks.
In the earlier stages of growth hormone decline, only minor, if any symptoms are present. At this time, the use of a secretagogue – a peptide that stimulates growth hormone production by the pituitary gland is an excellent and less expensive choice. Both sermorelin and ipamorelin are two medications that accomplish boosting growth hormone secretion. The results take a few months to appear, but that is not a problem since symptoms of growth hormone deficiency will not be affecting one’s life.
The Best Brands of HGH Injections
Our hormone doctors carefully review each brand of HGH for quality and performance before accepting them as a treatment option for our clients. The HGH brands listed below are the only ones we recommend for use:
- Humatrope 5 mg vials containing lyophilized (freeze-dried) HGH powder – used with insulin syringes after reconstitution.
- HumatroPen injector pens in 6, 12, and 24 mg strengths with replaceable cartridges that require refrigeration and mixing.
- Norditropin FlexPro® pens come in 5, 10, 15, and 30 mg strengths and can remain at room temperature for up to 3 weeks after their first use. The pens are premixed and preloaded.
- The PenMate system is a reusable cover that hides the needles on the 5, 10, and 15 mg FlexPro® pens.
- NovoFine® Autocover® needles have a needle shield that also hides the needles from view and can fit all FlexPro® pens.
- Omnitrope 5.8 mg vials contain lyophilized HGH and require reconstitution and refrigeration.
- Omnitrope Pens in both 5 and 10 mg strengths use replaceable premixed and prefilled cartridges that require refrigeration.
- Saizen one.click pen uses either the saizenprep or click.easy system to reconstitute the cartridges.
- Saizen easypod delivers a preset HGH dosage after automatically inserting a new needle for use.
- 5 and 8.8 mg vials of Saizen are also available for use with insulin syringes. All forms of Saizen require reconstitution and refrigeration.
- The Genotropin MiniQuick is a single-dose, prefilled, disposable syringe that comes in 10 different strengths and is room-temperature storable for up to 3 months.
- Genotropin Pens in 5 and 12 mg strengths that require refrigeration utilize replaceable cartridges that mix the HGH medication inside the pens.
- The Zomacton ZOMA-Jet 10 is a needle-free delivery device that pushes the medication through the skin.
- Zomacton 5 and 10 mg vials use insulin syringes and require reconstitution and refrigeration.
- For use by patients with HIV/AIDS, Serostim comes in 4 mg multidose and 5 and 6 mg single-dose vials. Store un-reconstituted Serostim at room temperature. 4 mg vials require refrigeration for up to 14 days after mixing.
- For use by patients with short bowel syndrome receiving specialized nutritional support. Zorbtive comes in 8.8 mg vials of lyophilized HGH that requires reconstitution. Store at room temperature before mixing and refrigerate following reconstitution.
Please contact our hormone clinic with any questions about HGH therapy.